Maintenance, calibration, overhauling and repair ex works
Gas warning devices, gas warning systems and sensors require regular maintenance to ensure optimum performance.
The maximum intervals between inspections depend on the area of application (application), the type of equipment and the relevant standards, guidelines and recommendations of the professional associations.
We, as manufacturer, offer professional maintenance and calibration of equipment, ex works. This includes as desired:
- Check the functionality
- Replacing the sensor elements
- Calibration of the equipment
- Maintenance and repair
- Preparation of a protocol on the maintenance and calibration
For the returns of units, please proceed as follows:
- Contact us by phone or via the contact form.
- We will give you an assigned RMA number.
- Please complete the RMA form
- Ship the equipment, together with a completed RMA form stating the RMA number on the address provided.
- Once the unit has been received by us you will receive an acknowledgment of receipt.